i found this on the dragon preservation society homepage. woohoo! just proves that ikea comes in handy in the strangest of ways.
and a buckler. whatzit? my guess is that it's a shield thingamajig but it looks kinda small to protect you from ... erm ... dragons. if you figure it out, do let me know. if not, i think it'll make a great toy or a prop when you need to play "sword-fighting".
to make one, you'll need an ikea julen salad bowl, a brico gate handle, some washes and a steel drill. bend the handle to fit the bowl and screw it in. and voila! bring on the fire. link.
tags: ikea, julen salad bowl, buckler, dragon preservation society
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- what about an ikea classifieds?
- ikea spotting: NY west village studio
- add a spot of colour to your room
- hot legs for plain chair
- please do not try this at home
- from bowl to buckler
- ikeahacker in blogger beta
- a polish for fiberboard?
- one white armchair, two black cats and a greenish ...
- christmas comes really early at ikea
- space for hacking
- magnetic key holder
- emily's gorgeous shoe storage
- see! new shiny logo
- a simple ikea bonde av hack
- claire's quick chair cover up
- how to make your own swedish meatballs
- feline physique: get an ikea stolmen cat gym
- no pooper cat litter
- look! it's a cat pod
- ikea hack of the month - july
- easy lamp makeover with post-its
- ▼ August (22)