eric recently purchased the lack coffee and side tables from ikea and has a question: "as you might already know, they are composed of a thin fiberboard finish and i was wondering if there was some sort of polish or any other product i could apply to it to prevent those dang surface scratches. it's been less then a week and is already showing signs of wear. any thoughts?"
> view all previous hacker help questions.
tags: ikea, hacker help, lack coffee table, lack side table
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- ► 2008 (726)
- ► 2007 (531)
- what about an ikea classifieds?
- ikea spotting: NY west village studio
- add a spot of colour to your room
- hot legs for plain chair
- please do not try this at home
- from bowl to buckler
- ikeahacker in blogger beta
- a polish for fiberboard?
- one white armchair, two black cats and a greenish ...
- christmas comes really early at ikea
- space for hacking
- magnetic key holder
- emily's gorgeous shoe storage
- see! new shiny logo
- a simple ikea bonde av hack
- claire's quick chair cover up
- how to make your own swedish meatballs
- feline physique: get an ikea stolmen cat gym
- no pooper cat litter
- look! it's a cat pod
- ikea hack of the month - july
- easy lamp makeover with post-its
- ▼ August (22)