Thom Thom Club

While I was reading my 5 pound September issue of W magazine the other day, I came across an article about hotelier Jason Pomeranc. Jason owns one of my favorite places in New York, 60 Thompson. He and his family actually own many hotels but 60 Thompson was their first. It was designed by the uber-fabulous interior designer Thomas O'Brien and has one of the chicest bars in New York, the Thom Bar pictured above and below.

I love going to the Thom Bar in the winter because it's so warm and cozy while the roof bar is the perfect escape in the summer. Everyone there is really nice as well, which is not always the case in New York. I also like going there to drool over the zebra skin rugs. I'm dying to get one for my apartment!

The duplex penthouse loft pictured above has a private terrace and is where many celebrities stay while they are in New York. The bedding is by Sferra and looks pretty luxurious to me! And while you're staying in Soho, you can nip over to Thomas O'Brien's shop Aero. It's almost as chic as 60 Thompson!

Check out this stream