Polarvide tumble mat

Hey you, Merry Christmas! My folks, sisters and their families are converging in Kuala Lumpur to celebrate. Turkey is on the menu (we cheated, we ordered one from the deli!), a shrimp version of Nigella Lawson's Christmas menu, bruschetta, baked potatoes and more stuff my more domestic sisters will whip up. Yummy. Hope you'll be having a Christmas filled with joy, laughter and love too.

I'll be taking the day off tomorrow. Which means, no blogging. But I'll leave you with one more with the Polarvide blanket. This one's from Kerstin of Germany.

She writes, "I wanted to sew a blanket for tummytime and playing for my son, but could not find any fabric I liked. I did like the children's quilt covers at Ikea, so I simply cut them in pieces. For the other side I just used a green Polarvide blanket. Really easy, the whole blanket was finished in a day! My son loves to play on it!"

Check out this stream