Bon Voyage!

Patrick Dennis: Is the English lady sick, Auntie Mame?
Auntie Mame: She's not English, darling... she's from Pittsburgh.
Patrick Dennis: She sounded English.
Auntie Mame: Well, when you're from Pittsburgh, you have to do something.

That's one of my favorite quotes from Auntie Mame! It seemed appropriate since I'm flying into Pittsburgh Sunday to spend Christmas with my family. They don't actually live in Pittsburgh but it's close and if I'm lucky, I might also meet up with another blogger who'll be in the 'Burgh for the holidays! Can you guess who?

Another lovely blogger, Hello Gorgeous, was so sweet and sent me a copy of Auntie Mame: An Irreverent Escape by Patrick Dennis! I was very excited because I was wondering what else to take along to read besides magazines in case my flight is delayed. They better just not cancel my flight like they did on my birthday or lose my luggage. HC doesn't travel light enough for carry on but you probably already guessed that! I'll also be posting while I'm away! Bon voyage and happy holidays!

Check out this stream