Thursday, December 11, 2008
David Collins is turning into one of my favorite designers. His commercial work consists of many hotels, bar and restaurants that all have unique and interesting features but never go over the top and his residential work seems to have a quiet elegance. But one of David's hallmarks seems to be his beautiful use of color. I could pour over his portfolio on his website all day just looking at all the amazing details in his work. He is definitely someone who I find inspiring and I hope you do too!
- ► 2010 (1372)
- ► 2009 (952)
- Year in review
- Happy New Year!
- Post Christmas hacks
- Counting Blessings
- Cheap gift tags (FREE!)
- Don't judge a book by its cover...
- Are you ever waiting?
- The Aftermath
- Mr. Mlinaric at Home
- Hopen/Komplement walk-in wardrobe
- Christmas Memories
- Merry Christmas!
- Polarvide tumble mat
- The tree that would not STAND UP.
- Christmas in New York
- Holiday Chic Gift Guide: Gold
- Habitually Chic Gift Guide: The Art Lover
- Holiday Chic Gift Guide: Marie-Antoinette
- Last minute Christmas hacks
- Make your home glow with Christmas
- Bon Voyage!
- Fun. Easy. Cheap Christmas decor.
- Another Habitually Chic Giveaway!
- Oh the weather outside is frightful!
- French chic hacks
- Pfeffer HUH and I need HOW many cookies??
- Holiday Toffee
- Barb's shabby chic bedroom
- Holiday Decorating in White
- Thanks ELLE Decor!
- TV shelf with door stoppers for legs
- Goodwill is my BFF
- Christmas Time is Here
- Habitually Chic Holiday Giveaway!
- Starry starry canopy hack
- The YSL Connection
- Maison Yves Saint Laurent
- Francesca's steel shoe rack
- It's a Christmas tree par-tay!
- Holiday Chic Gift Guide: YSL
- The Corner
- Bon Weekend!
- An advent calendar done. (12 days late!)
- Habitually Chic Designer: David Collins
- The sustainable heaviness of hacking Ikea
- Yes, more greenery.
- Holiday Chic Gift Guide: Chinoiserie
- Changing table to crayon storage
- Bling bling your light fixtures
- Ugallery Sale!
- An extra surface for your work top
- No Mean Reds for Me!
- 5:33 p.m.
- Our beautiful tree. Take two.
- Everything Happens for a Reason
- Tree catastrophe
- Even More Holiday Window Boxes
- The winner is...and holiday stress
- Silver and Sage
- Home office make over
- So I can put stuff in them...
- Palm Springs Paradise
- Evil, I tell you.
- Kitchen island from bookcase and table top
- Creating Holiday Window Boxes
- Maison 24's Casa B
- Tired of your bare walls? Then you gotta check thi...
- Habitually Chic Boutique: Maison 24
- Floating billies
- Behind the Windows
- Holiday Sale Time!
- Decoupaged wardrobe
- ▼ December (73)
- ► 2007 (531)
- ► 2006 (137)