Yes, more greenery.

So the Stink Eye Sister strikes again. She walked by me tonight as I wrapped lights around some greenery and gave me the Eye:

"More greenery?" (Stink eye.)

Whatever Sister.

Yes, more greenery. Shut it.

I wanted to show you the various places I put the stuff... It really is such an inexpensive way to make your home pretty and just plain loverly this time of year.

**Edited to add -- the Nesting Place blog is having a party about just this! Other people love it like me! Go take a look! (It's gonna take me hours to get through all of them.)

You've seen the mantel:




The dining room:



But here's some more. I put it on furniture:


On top of cabinets:


Hanging from various places:


Throw some in a window sill:



Behind furniture:



Stairs: (When I complain I don't have pretty railings to wrap my greenery around, Hubby reminds me that he wanted the railings, not walls. Yeah yeah. Whateva.)



Around doors:

And more...I'll show you our bedroom soon. I have a little project I want to finish in there first. I think that's it otherwise...I think. Try it in your home. Wrap some lights around it or throw some ornaments in, and just stick it places. It works. Swear.

Check out this stream