Craft cabinet

Kristin tucks an ultra-hardworking craft area into a computer armoire. It's amazing to see how much stuff she managed to sneak in there.

"Using several Ikea products, I took an old computer armoire and cabinets to make a scrapbooking/craft/desk/office area. I don't know the names of the actual parts I used, but you can see it all with descriptions on my blog. The desktop is actually the glass door for a tall cabinet or armoire that I found in the as-is section (my favorite!) for about $10. My husband cut some MDF to place under it for stability, and I used the small cabinets on each end. Inside the armoire are towel rods for ribbon spools, bins for storage, metal strips with magnets, and magnetic spice containers for storing smaller pieces"



See more of Kristin's craft armoire.

Check out this stream