High Point Highlights

I'm back from my first trip to the High Point Furniture Market and I had an amazing time! I am exhausted but exhilarated and inspired! I owe a big thank you to Furniture Brands for allowing me this wonderful opportunity! It was fun to meet the other bloggers on the trip, Cassandra from Coco + Kelly, Paloma from La Dolce Vita, and the life of the party, Franki from Life in a Venti Cup, and her better half, Jim. Of course, the best part was meeting the amazing designers in town including Bill Sofield and Thomas O'Brien, as well as seeing the lovely Suzanne Kasler again. One of the main highlights for me was meeting Alexa Hampton who was debuting her new pieces at Hickory Chair! We were seated next to each other at dinner Monday night and I had a great time talking design and life with her! Alexa has the best personality and is so passionate about her collection that it was hard to get a photo of her in focus when she was walking us through the showroom this morning! She really knows her stuff and it clearly shows! I loved everything! I can't wait to go though all my photos and share all the highlights with you but right now I'm off to bed so I can recover from all the fun! Bon nuit!

Check out this stream