A Beautiful New Year!

As you know, I can't stand seeing a new magazine on the newsstand before it's arrived in my mailbox so I had to buy the new February 2009 issue of House Beautiful when I saw it today. The cover is gorgeous and showcases the new collection of fabrics from Annie Selke for Calico Corners. I was just looking at their site the other day and they have a wonderful selection of affordable fabrics that are perfect for those of us without deep pockets.

There was also another little surprise inside that I had forgotten about! Recently, House Beautiful asked eight bloggers to send them a photo of their living room and I'm very honored that Habitually Chic was among those included. I won't ruin it and tell you who the others are so you're just going to have to go out and buy the magazine. Or if you better willpower than me, you could just wait for it to arrive in your mailbox!


Check out this stream