At Home at Sarlo

I love stores that look like homes. I think it makes it so much easier to picture how something would look in a room which is especially helpful for non-designers. They also look like places you would want to hang out in all day and Gabriella Sarlo's shop/showroom Sarlo is no different. The space was co-designed by Stephen Shubel who I featured last week and Sarlo represents his French antiques, as well as new furniture from Pieter Porters and Astier de Villatte among others. Gabriella is also friends with interior designer Grant K. Gibson so it seems that all the talented designers in San Francisco know each other. I definitely can't wait to plan a trip to visit them all. And if the weather in New York doesn't warm up soon, I might just be joining them for good!







Check out this stream