Anya Hindmarch for Barbour

Even though I'm a New York City girl, I dream about spending weekends in the English countryside wearing Barbour and Wellies to shooting parties. I think I've spent too much time watching Gosford Park! But since I just heard that Anya Hindmarch is designing a capsule line of jackets for the venerable British label, I am hoping they will be chic enough to wear in the city. Or maybe I just need to find a country house upstate! The real English countryside might be a bit too rainy for me! I'll definitely keep you posted when I finally see the jackets and make my decision!

UPDATE: I just picked up the February 2010 issue of Town & Country magazine that includes a great article about Anya Hindmarch and how she started her company. Definitely check it out!

Oh, and Anya's apartment is just as chic as her bags!


Photos from VanityFair.com

Check out this stream