RIP Squishy (and come see me!)

fishWell, Squishy croaked. Or choked. Can a fish choke? I don’t know, but hubby checked on him the other night (he did every night, isn’t that adorable?) and all I heard was “Uhhh…honey? Did you feed the fish?”

Poor Squish was a floatin’. I almost cried. I couldn’t believe it! He was fine when I fed him the night before, and I saw him eating his food. But the food was still floating too. So sad! Squishy the Second will join us soon I’m sure.

If you’d like to see how I made his home, go here.

I know I promised the coffee table today, but I got caught up on another project and lost the good light to take pictures. :) Hate when that happens. I realized I forgot to remind you all about the Indy Home Show next week anyway:

Indy_125x125

I’ll be speaking two times a day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday:

Monday, 2/1 -- 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 2/2 -- 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Wednesday, 2/3 -- 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.

Monday the topic is molding and woodwork, Tuesday is using fabric and Wednesday is transforming Goodwill finds. Most of the presentations you all have probably seen on this blog at some point but I don’t care, come put your butt in some seats!!!!!!!!

Sheesh, sorry. Can you tell I’m afraid I will hear crickets? :)

I would love to meet you!

Have a great weekend, and I hope you will link up on Monday (probably late Sunday night) at the next Before and After Party!

Check out this stream