Chic Advertising

I think it's funny that Sophia Coppola's line for Louis Vuitton debuted in March of last year and I'm just now noticing the advertising! I've seen a few images here and there and just found all the rest. I love how they don't hit you over the head with the product. I wish all advertisements were this subtle and seductive. Even though everyone always thinks New Yorkers only wear black, I actually don't own a black handbag so I am eyeing the black SC duffel bag. Sophia said she wanted to design a day bag that was "chic, discreet and lightweight and that isn't enormous," adding that "it is hard to find bag without a lot of hardware." And unlike Viviana Volpicella, some of can't fit all our stuff into a clutch in the daytime! Bon Weekend!









Photos from Louis Vuitton and Modern Traditionalist

Check out this stream