David Collins at Home

I happened to pick up the December issue of Spanish AD this week and was left swooning over the London apartment of designer David Collins. Of course, I can't read a word of Spanish so I can't help you with any of the details but I think the photos speak for themselves. Mr. Collins has locked his online portfolio so I scanned in the article and also found some other photos online elsewhere. You can see the difference styling and finishing touches can make to a space. I love how the beige chairs above look reupholstered in two new fabrics below. The hints of lilac in the blue room also look amazing! I think it might be my new favorite color combination! Too bad we can't see what else David Collins has been up to online! I bet it's just as fabulous!

















Photos by Simon Watson and Ricardo Labougle for Spanish AD

Check out this stream