The Inside Source: High vs. Low


I was honored to once again be asked by The Inside Source to give my advice on where to splurge and where to save when decorating. This topic was right up my alley since I often mix expensive pieces with eBay and flea market finds in my work. My choices also illustrate my other love of juxtaposing modern pieces like the 1970's abstract painting, which reminded me of a Rothko, with an antique French chest of drawers. I would definitely hang the painting above, add a lamp and turn the piece into a bar!

Make sure you check out the entire article online for more High vs. Low suggestions from Erin of Elements of Style, Kim of Desire to Inspire, Alissa of The GOODS Design, and the ladies of Remodelista. And a big thank you goes out to Marni Elyse Katz for writing the great article and including us all!

Check out this stream