Love means never having to say you're sorry.

Love Story author Erich Segal died this past Sunday. He wrote the rich boy falls in love with a poor girl novel while as a professor at Harvard. The movie version is one of the all time great tear jerkers. Just hearing the Henry Mancini score makes me want to cry! Sniff sniff. Although, it might not be the best film ever made, it remains a classic as do the clothing worn by Ali McGraw and Ryan O'Neal as Jenny Cavalieri and Oliver Barrett IV. ("I love your name and your numeral.") It's like watching the Preppy Handbook come to life! Lauren Santo Domingo of Vogue loved Jenny's camel hair coat from the movie so much she even had a designer copy it! I think I may have to watch Love Story tonight in memoriam. Also, so I can be reminded of their chic outfits and more importantly, that love means never having to say you're sorry!











Check out this stream