Happiness

I was catching up on my fashion magazines while I was at the hair salon last night and I kept noticing articles about happiness. This has been a been a big topic of conversation among my friends this year since we all believe that having a positive attitude is the key to happiness and also success! We've all heard that money can't buy happiness, although it might you dress better while trying to be happy, so I was trying to think of the things that make me happy that don't cost any money. One of the main things I came up with is sunshine. There is nothing I love more than feeling the warm sun on my face. I've even been known to cross the road to walk on the sunny side of the street. There is something about dog walkers that make me happy. Well, not the actual walkers, but all those cute little dogs strolling down the street together always make me smile. So tell me, what makes you happy?

Photo by François Halard

Check out this stream