lavanya's sofa that nobody wants to sit on

lavanya's sofa is a huge turn off for her friends. a new one could perk up her social life again.

"My reasons why my Lillberg sofa needs a new bemz slipcover:

1. I thought my Lillberg sofa would add a touch of sophistication to my studio apartment, get rid of my seating woes (it is a 3-seater, can seat 4 or more depending on proportions). It did, but the faded (after wash) patchy stains/scratches on the cover invite "how-disgusting" stares now.


2. Friends keep staring at the stains, plop themselves on the floor - my sofa is the last option for a decent seating. Some dog-nail art can be seen on the cover.
3. Black definitely adds to my overall gloomy situation- I need color! Or at least a print. :)


HELP!" - Lavanya



want to win $500 to spend at bemz? here's how to send in your entry.
click here to view all entries.

Check out this stream