Letter from the Editor

Today marks the official end of Fashion Week in New York. I think the fashion editors who have to attend all the shows are probably pretty happy for the break, although, the next step in the process is the market appointments, where they go to the showrooms to see the clothes in person, so technically their work really isn't done. And then London fashion week begins on Saturday, followed by Milan and Paris.

It's an exciting time for fashionistas and some of the best sites to check out the wrap up are Style.com, The Sartorialist, and Fashion Week Daily, where you have to check out The Daily in Print section where you can check out the PDF versions of the magazine that is handed out daily to the editors in the tents!

Even though fashion week is over, I hope you'll bear with me while I post a few more fashionable abodes this week. Then I promise to come up with new and exciting posts not fashion related but equally chic!

Check out this stream