It's Domino Day!

This morning, I was checking out Domino online when I stumbled upon a House Tour with designer Barrie Benson. I didn't really realize who she was until I started recognizing the amazing design job she did for the home of Charlotte boutique owner Laura Vinroot Poole that was published in the February 2007 issue.

Then when I went to the newsstand to pick up the October issue of Domino, guess who was on the cover, the designer herself, Barrie Benson! I have to say, it's probably one of my favorite all time Domino covers. I leafed through it a little but I can't wait to really sit down and read it this weekend. It looks like it's going to be a really great issue.

Below are just a few photos from Barrie's 1956 ranch house in Charlotte, North Carolina that she shares with her family. Enjoy!







Photos by Laura Resen

Check out this stream