It's Fashion Week!!!



Today is the first day of Fashion Week! The best week of the whole year to be a girl in New York! There are so many shows, events and parties. Everyone is on top of their style game. It's fabulous!!!

In honor of this special week, I've decided to dedicate all of my posts to the chicest stylemakers in the fashion world. And who could be chicer than the Grand Dame of them all, Carolina Herrera! I've had the opportunity to meet her a few times and she's utterly impeccable and so gracious. I actually walked to Bergdorf Goodman in a blizzard to make it to her book signing! Ok, it was only a block but still, I wasn't about to let a little snow stop me from getting to my style idol. Hopefully, Ms. Herrera will inspire you to be a stand up straighter and be a little chicer today too!

Check out this stream