Habitually Chic Designers: Loeffler Randall

I can't tell you how much I love Loeffler Randall shoes. Every season, I check out their line sheets and wish I could buy every pair. In a city where everyone is wearing the same old Louboutins, they area a breath of fresh air.

The married designing duo, Jessie Randall and Brian Murphy, have had quite a year too. Jessie won the CFDA Swarovski Award for accessory design, gave birth to twins and launched a ready to wear line. I haven't been able to find their clothes in the stores yet, but when I do, I am sure they will be just as chic as their shoes and their apartment in Brooklyn, seen here.

After the apartment was featured in the September 2006 issue of Domino, they caused a complete sell-out of the For Like Ever poster featured above and probably the green West Elm chairs that never seemed to be available online either.

I love that their their apartment although furnished with couches from Room and Board and a desk and chairs from West Elm still looks personal and interesting due to their creative displays and accessories.

I think everyone should have a gallery wall of eclectic art and photography. The diverse the better. I also love the cork lamp decorated with photo-booth strips of the designers and a vintage brooch. It's the personal touches that give their home character, as well as their shoes.

Photos by Max Kim-Bee

Check out this stream